1. Position: Assistant Professor in Nephrology 1 post
2. Scale of Pay: Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,600/- (pre-revised) (As per revised pay matrix level 11) Age: Not exceeding 45 years.
3. Educational & Other Qualifications:
a. Essential: (i) A recognized medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (Act No. 102 of 1956). Holders of qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (Act No. 102 of 1956). (ii) Post graduate degree or equivalent in the concerned super-speciality or equivalent. (iii) At least one year teaching and/or research experience in a recognized Medical College/Teaching Institution in the subject of super-speciality after obtaining the qualifying degree of Doctorate of Medicine (D.M.)/Master of Chirurgiae (M.Ch.). Knowledge of Konkani.
4. Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi
5. Assistant Professors in Government College in: (i) History 3 posts (1 resvd for OBC) (ii) English 7 posts (2 resvd for OBC & 1 resvd for ST) (iii) Economics (01 position in Econometrics & 03 positions in Economics) 4 posts (1 resvd for OBC) (iv) Commerce 16 posts (4 resvd for OBC, 4 resvd for ST & 1 resvd for SC) (v) Hindi 2 posts (1 resvd for ST) (vi) Geography (02 positions in Geoinformatics & 04 positions in Geography) 6 posts (2 resvd for ST & 1 resvd for OBC) (vii) Marathi 2 posts (viii) Mathematics 3 posts (1 resvd for OBC) (ix) Konkani 3 posts (1 resvd for OBC & 1 resvd for ST) (x) Psychology 2 posts (xi) Chemistry (Physical) 5 posts (2 resvd for OBC) (xii) Chemistry (Organic) 2 posts (xiii) Chemistry (Inorganic) 3 posts (1 resvd for OBC) (xiv) Microbiology 4 posts (1 resvd for OBC) (xv) Botany 1 post (xvi) Zoology 3 posts (1 resvd for OBC) (xvii) Physics 2 posts (xviii) Political Science 1 post (xix) Sociology 1 post (xx) Computer Science 3 posts (1 resvd for OBC) Assistant Professors in Goa College of Music in: (i) Vocal 1 post (ii) Tabla 1 post
6. Scale of Pay: Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,000/-(pre-revised) (As per revised pay matrix level 10) Age: Not exceeding 45 years.
7. Educational & Other Qualifications:Essential: (i) Good Academic record with at least 55% of marks or equivalent grade at Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University. (ii) National Eligibility Test (NET)/State Level Eligibility Test (SET) shall remain the compulsory requirement for appointment as Assistant Professor: Provided, however, that candidates who are or have been awarded Ph. D. Degree in compliance of the “University Grants Commission (minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph. D. Degree), Regulation 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Colleges”. (iii) Knowledge of Konkani.