HCK Recruitment 2020-21: High Court of Kerala (HCK) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the position of Watchman. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 09/03/2020. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification and eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the respective posts. To Apply for the job posting from HCK, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Admission Tickets/callLetters for Wrttten Test! Interview:
i) The candidates should download the Admission Tickets/CaII Letters from the link “STEP- II” from the recruitment portal www.hckrecruitment.nic.in.
ii) The Admission Tickets for written test will be ready for download three weeks prior to the date of the written test and the Call Letters for Interview will be ready for download two weeks prior to the Interview and the candidate will be intimated through SMS/e-mail. The candidates who have found place in the Short List can download and take printout of the call letters for interview.
iii) The candidates should note that their admission to the written test/ interview will be purely provisional based on the information given by them in the Online Application Form. This will be subject to verification of all the eligibility conditions by the High Court.
iv) The mere fact that Admission Ticket/Call Letter has been issued to a candidate does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the High Court or that entries made by the candidate in his/her application for the post Of Watchman have been accepted by the High Court as true and correct. The High Court takes up the verification of eligibility conditions of a candidate, with reference to original documents. only after the candidate has qualified for the interview.
High Court of Kerala, Kochi ,Kerala
Selection Procedure for HCK Watchman Recruitment 2020:
Mode of Selection : i) Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Interview. The written test will be of Objective Type. The Objective with 75 minutes duration to be answered in OMR Answer Sheet will have 4 topics (Total 100 marks) as follows : (a) General Knowledge & Current affairs — 50 marks, (b) Numerical ability — 20 marks, (c) Mental ability — 15 marks and (d)GeneraI English — 15 marks. Each question will carry I mark. For every incorrect answer. 1/4 mark will be deducted. The medium Of the test will be bilingual in English & Malayalam.
ii) Interview: The interview is for 10 marks. The minimum marks for being included in the ranked list will be 35% in the interview. iii) The number of candidates to be included in the Short List Of candidates to be called for the interview will be decided by the High Court having regard to the number of vaccancies Notified
How to Apply for HCK Watchman Recruitment 2020?
1. The online application process has two parts – Step-I and Step-II. ‘Step-I/ New Applicant’ is the first part for registration of the applicants. ‘Step-II/ Registered Applicant’ is the second part of the process for those applicants who had completed Step-I. A candidate’s online application is complete only if he/she completes both the steps which include the submission of application by clicking the SUBMISSION’ option available in Step —II process and payment of application fee (if applicable).
2. To start the application process, the candidates should click the link ‘Step-V New Applicant’ in the web page or the Apply Online’ button available against the notification link. This will take the candidate to the next page where the options of ‘POSTS are displayed. The candidates can access the RECRUITMENT OF WATCHMAN main page (hereafter called the main page) by clicking the option ‘WATCHMAN’ available there. Before proceeding further, the candidate should read the detailed notification in the home page and ‘-Signatum-EAQ-and-Sac.nIe.A221ica.tim.-E.Qan provided in the main page.
3. Date of commencement of Step-I & Step-II processes and remittance of application fee through online mode: 17.02.2020
4. The date of closure of Step-I process: 09.03.2020
5. Date of closure of Step-II process, remittance of application fee through online mode and downloading of challan for offline payment: 18.03.2020
6. Commencement of remittance of application fee through offline mode at SBI branches: 20.03.2020
7. Last date for remittance of application through offline mode: 27.03.2020
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from HCK, please click on the Apply Now button below.