On 24/05/2020, State Level Police Recruitment Board Assam announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH for the position of Surveyor.
The Post wise vacancies with Pay Scale and Grade Pay as admissible under rules are given below:
1. Name of Post – Surveyor
2. No. of Vacancies – 35
3. Educational Qualification: Surveyor: HSLC or equivalent examination passed and must have certificate in Draftsmanship from a recognized Institute.
4. Pay Scale and Grade Pay per month under Pay Band 2: 14000-60500 + GP Rs.6200
5. a) Nationality : (i)Candidates must be Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam.
(ii) He/ She must have registered in any Employment Exchange of Assam
6. Relaxation :Upper age limit is relaxable as under:
i) 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (H) & ST (P).
ii) 03 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
Age: Candidate should not be more than 38 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January, 2020 (candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982) .
1) Candidates and the general public are requested to help SLPRB in conducting the recruitment in just, fair and transparent manner.
2) A candidate is NOT required, to pay any amount of money at any stage of the recruitment process.
3) Any complaint about demand for money or other malpractice can be registered at the web link provided for the purpose, or send complaint to – Assam Police or SLPRB website (slprbassam.in)
4) Complaints may also be sent by post to the following address: Chairman State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam Rehabari, Guwahati-781008
5) Anonymous complaints may not be entertained.
6) Offering of bribe for any favour by a candidate or on his/her behalf is a criminal offence. Such an activity may result in immediate disqualification of his/her candidature.SD/- Chairman State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam Rehabari, Guwahati-781008
(i) Canvassing directly or indirectly shall render such candidates unfit for the post.
(ii) No TA / DA will be admissible to candidates for the journey and stay at any stage of the recruitment process.
(iii) The selection list confers no right to appointment unless the department is satisfied about suitability of the candidate after a thorough medical examination and such enquiry and verification of the essential documents of eligibilities as may be considered necessary before appointment to the service / post.
(iv) Candidates have to appear in all the stages of recruitment. If a candidate is absent from any stage his / her candidature will be cancelled.
(v) Candidature will be summarily rejected at any stage of the recruitment process, if found not conforming to the official format / having incomplete information/wrong information/incomplete requisite certificate / misrepresentation of facts/impersonation.
(vi) The select list will remain valid for appointment from date of announcement of the result for one year or till the date of next advertisement of similar post whichever is earlier.
(vii) Before issue of appointment letter, the department will obtain undertaking from the selected candidates that they shall abide by the New Pension Rules of Govt.
(viii) The Chairman, SLPRB, Assam reserves the right to make changes or cancel or postpone the recruitment process on specific grounds.
(ix) Fake documents / false information /misrepresentation of facts shall lead to rejection if detected at any stage before/after appointment and shall make the candidate liable to criminal proceeding as per existing law.
(x) Offering of bribe or any favour by a candidate or by any individual on behalf of any candidate is a criminal offence. Such an activity shall result in immediate disqualification of the candidature of that particular candidate.
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam Rehabari, Guwahati-781008
Selection Procedure :
1. There will be two tests for recruitment of all the posts (i) First Phase Test and ( ii) Second Phase Test.
2. Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respects will be called for First phase Test which will be conducted at any convenient venue(s) depending upon the number of candidates. The candidates will have to appear for the First Phase Test at the venue mentioned in his/her call letter. However, the Chairman, SLPRB, Assam reserves the right to change the venue (s) of the test as necessitated and no representation etc. will be entertained in this regard. Before entering the test in the venue (s) for first phase test, biometrics of each candidate will be done.
3. First Phase Test: The First Phase Test for Forester-I & Forest Guards will be the Physical Fitness Test comprising of 26 KMs (for Males) and 16 KMs (for Females) walk to be covered within 4 (four) hours . Modern technology will be used for recording the time taken by the candidates to complete the walk.
4. The Second Phase Test for Forester-I & Forest Guards will be a Written Test. After completion of the Physical Fitness Test a merit list will be prepared for each category (Un-reserved, OBC/ MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H), and EWS ) for both males and females ) on the basis of time taken for completion of the 26 KMs/ 16 KMs walk. Candidates will be called for Written Test in order of merit at the rate of 5 (five) times the number of posts allotted in respect of each category. Candidates taking lesser time to complete the 26/16 KMs walk will be placed higher in the merit.
5. The duration of the Written Test will be of 3 (three) hours for the posts of Forester-I and 2 (two) hours for the post of Forest Guards on the subjects as given below. For the post of Forester-I, the Test will be of 100 marks with 100 questions and for the post of Forest Guards, the Test will be of 75 marks with 75 questions and both the test are completely OMR based. Each question will be of 1 (one) mark. There will be negative marking of 1/2 mark for each wrong answer. The candidates will use black ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet. There will be a separate question paper for Forester-I and Forest Guards.
6. i) General Mathematics.
ii) English & Vernacular (Grammar & Comprehension & Composition)
iii) Logical Reasoning and Aptitude
iv)Assam’s History, Geography, Polity & Economy
v) General awareness/General knowledge and Current affairs
How to Apply :
1. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts of the Forest department, Assam. Applications must be submitted online through SLPRB website (www.slprbassam.in). Only online applications will be received with effect from 25-05-2020 and the last date of receiving application will be 25-06-2020. No application will be received thereafter
2. The Candidates having the required educational qualification for posts as mentioned above may apply for the posts by submitting their first preference, second preference and third preference.
3. Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of the following documents
a)Passport Size Photograph : The photograph must be in colour and must be taken in a professional studio. Photograph taken by a mobile phone and other self composed portraits are not acceptable
b) Signature :-i) Please put signature with a black or dark blue ink on a white paper.
c) Documents : i) Admit Card of HSLC for proof of age./Birth certificate issued by the Competent Authority for those candidates who have not appeared in HSLC/Matriculation.
ii) Certificate/Mark-sheet of Minimum Educational Qualification for the Post concerned
iii) Certificate of caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to ST (P)/ST(H)/SC/OBC & MOBC.
iv) Employment Exchange Registration Card/Certificate
v) EWS certificate from Competent Authority
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from State Level Police Recruitment Board Assam, please click on the Apply Now button below.