On 06/07/2020, THSTI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc for the position of Research Assistant.
1. Posts: Research Assistant
2. No.of. Posts: 01
3. Bachelor’s degree in any branches in Life Sciences or equivalent grade with at least 3 years of post-qualification work experience OR Master’s degree in any branches of Life Sciencewith post-qualification 1 year experience
4. Possess excellent skills in molecular biology, immunological and virological assays, cloning and protein purification
5. Up to Rs: 38,000/-
Application Fee: Unreserved candidates/EWS/OBC For S. no. I For S. no.2&3 500 200 , SC/ST/Women/PwBD: 100/-
Terms and Conditions:
1. These are short term positions and extension will be granted subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbents. Those appointed to these positions will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3. The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
4. Persons working in Govt. / PSUs / autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview/ presentation.
5. The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post/ lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
6. Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: 1. By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. 2. By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. 3. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following categories : (i) UR – 10 years, ii) OBC – 13 years (iii) SC/ST – 15 years 4. For Ex- servicemen upto the extent of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service. 5. Age is relaxable for Central Government servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time 6. There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates.
7. Number of positions may vary depending upon the requirement at the time of interview/skill test.
8. All results will be published on our website and all communications will be only through email.
9. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Procedure For Filling Online Application:
a) Before filling up the online application, keep the following documents handy:
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. (only jpeg/jpg/png format)
ii) A comprehensive CV (PDF format only) containing details of qualification, positions
iii) The documents in support of educational qualification and experience (PDF format only) as mentioned below: Matriculation Mark sheet Intermediate Mark sheet Intermediate Mark sheet Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet Post-Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet (if any) PhD Degree (if any) Relevant experience certificates (if any) Caste/Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
NCR Biotech Science Cluster 3rd Milestone, Faridabad – Gurwgram Expressway. p-O- Box NO. 04, Faridabad – 171001
Selection Procedure :
Number of positions may vary depending upon the requirement at the time of interview/skill test.
How to Apply :
The eligible and interested candidates may apply online at the Institute’s website Applications through any other mode will not be accepted. On successful submission of your application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided, Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence. d) Candidates are required to keep a printout of the online application form by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference. Candidates must ensure that he/she fulfils all eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. If it is found that he/she does not fulfil the stipulated criteria, the candidature will be cancelled. Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. Candidates are requested to use Google Chrome internet browser for best results in submission of online application. In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send e-mail to personnel thsti.res.in . Last date for receipt of online application 19 July 2020
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from THSTI.To Apply for the job posting from THSTI, please click on the Apply Now button below.